- Where is Corinth located?
- What is the background story behind 2 Corinthians? Acts 18:1-11; 2 Cor 2:1-4
- What words and themes get repeated by Paul in these chapters?
- According to Paul, what are the characteristics of a good Christian leader? 2:14-3:5
- How do changed lives prove ministry?
- How might we move from veiled words to boldness in our own ministry?
- If the Christian Church is the New Covenant embodiment of the promise in Jeremiah 31:31-34, then why is Paul frustrated with the Corinthian Church?
- If the gospel is true, then why doesn't everyone believe?
- If Paul's ministry is successful, then why does he personally suffer?
- "What portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?"
- What is the primary job of a Christian in ministry?
- Where is the temple of God?
- How do Ephesians 4:22-24; Colossians 3:9-10; and Ephesians 5:8 relate to 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 and 5:17?
- How can we separate ourselves from unbelievers?
- What was happening to the Christians in Jerusalem at this time?
- How would it matter if Gentile Christians from Greece gave generously to Jewish Christians in Jerusalem?
- How does generosity embrace the cross of Christ?
- Relate Paul's use of the concept of fairness in 8:13 to the story about manna in Exodus 16.
- What is the abundance of the Jerusalem Christians Paul refers to in 8:13-14?
- Why is Paul boasting so much?
- According to the Corinthians, what are the characteristics of a good leader?
- What are the weapons of our warfare? And with whom are we at war?
- How do Satan and his servants often disguise themselves?
- Why do Christians unwillingly suffer from thorns in the flesh?